Want to know how much pawn shops pay for e-readers such as Kindle and Nook?
You’re in the best place possible to get that answer. Here’s why.
At PawnGuru, we will tell you how much money pawn shops have offered for these e-book readers within the past year. This will help you gauge roughly how much you can get for yours. Our data is based on real pawn shop offers on our platform from the past year or so.
Continue reading to learn how much pawn shops pay for Kindle and Nook e-readers by version.
How Much Pawn Shops Pay for E-Readers: Kindle & Nook
Below you can see how much pawn shops pay for e-readers by brand and version. If you don’t see data for your specific e-reader below, it’s because we didn’t have enough data to present to you on that specific one.
How Much Pawn Shops Pay for Kindle
Here’s how much pawn shops pay for Kindle by version:
- Minimum offer: $
- Maximum offer: $35
- Average offer: $13.50
- Minimum offer: $25
- Maximum offer: $25
- Average offer: $25
How to Pawn or Sell an E-Reader Effectively
- Clean your e-reader thoroughly—make sure you don’t get moisture into the device.
- Gather original packaging & components
- List your e-reader for sale on PawnGuru
- Compare offers you receive online
- Bring your e-reader to the pawn shop with the best offer
- Get cash in hand on the same day!
Now that you know how much pawn shops pay for e-readers you have a rough understanding of the least and most money you can get for it. With PawnGuru, you can rest assured you’re going to get the best offer possible from a pawn shop near you.
- How Much Do Pawn Shops Pay for Apple Watches
- How Much do Pawn Shops Pay for Watches
- How Much do Pawn Shops Pay for Tablets: Android & Windows
- How Much Pawn Shops Pay for Latops
- Selling Your iPad for the Best Price (2016 Offers)