Want to learn how to pawn a wedding ring for cash in a pinch? We will walk you through every step of the pawning process. Once you see how easy it is, you’ll wonder why you hadn’t pawned something sooner!
When you fall on hard times, a wedding ring is one of the most valuable items you can pawn for fast cash. Regardless of whether you’re going through a divorce or just need to temporarily pawn your wedding ring to pay a bill, it’s not always easy to part ways with your ring permanently.
This makes pawning a wedding ring a great option for those who don’t feel comfortable with selling it.
If you want to learn how to pawn a wedding ring for the most money possible near you, please continue reading. The few minutes you take to read this article might help you get more cash than you anticipated.
How to Pawn a Wedding Ring Smartly
Gather Multiple Offers
One of the questions that might have crossed your mind already is likely “how much can I pawn my wedding ring for?” While no article on the Internet can give you an exact figure for your ring, at PawnGuru we will help you get an estimate within minutes from pawn shops in your local area (for free!).
Let us reinforce the fact that if you want to know how to pawn a wedding smartly, you will need to gather multiple offers.
The reason for this is that one pawn shop might offer you more cash than another for your wedding ring. The rates and fees might also vary from pawn shop to pawn shop.
In addition to getting multiple offers from pawn shops for your wedding ring, you should also familiarize yourself with how pawn shops will determine the value of your ring.
Understand How Pawn Shops Price Rings
This is an important step if you want to know how to pawn a wedding ring smartly. One of the worst things you can do in the pawning process is storm out of a pawn shop because the offer on your ring sounds too low for what your perceived value of your wedding ring is.
It’s important to note that you mustn’t attach emotions to your ring when it comes time to pawn it. You might pass up what is actually considered a very good deal if you don’t have a general understanding of how pawn shops price wedding rings (or jewelry in general) before you head into the shop.
We highly suggest you read the following posts to gain a better understanding of this:
- How Much Do Pawn Shops Give for Diamond Rings?
- How Much Do Pawn Shops Pay for Jewelry?
- How to Sell Gold to a Pawn Shop
How to Pawn a Wedding Ring for the Most Money
To quickly find how much pawn shops will pay for your wedding ring in your area, sign up for PawnGuru. It’s free!
Here is the step-by-step process (it’s easy!):
- Sign up for PawnGuru
- Create your free listing (including item name/description/photo and your contact details. (Tips: The photo you upload should be clear and in good lighting. Don’t forget to include the details about the type of metal and precious stones it is made of.)
- See offers roll in from your local pawn shops that take wedding rings
- Once you get your offers, if you see one you like, bring your wedding ring into that pawn shop to finalize it
- The pawnbroker will talk to you about how to pay back the cash loan to get your ring back
- Get the cash in exchange for your wedding ring
Now that you know how to pawn a wedding ring and how easy it is, we hope you continue to use PawnGuru as your #1 pawning resource.