Wondering how to get quick cash with bad credit? One word: pawning.
Looking to sell or pawn an item now?
Get local cash offers for it – free, fast & easy.
Pawn shops are a great resource, and you likely have at least one or two in your town. At pawn shops, you can exchange your possessions as collateral for a loan at the appraised value of those items. Hands down, this is the quickest and safest way to get same-day cash in hand.
The best part? You can do it with bad credit.
You might be new to this process—and you likely are short on time—so we will break it down for you in a brief read. The pawning process is actually quite easy, and at PawnGuru, we make it even easier.
Read on to learn how to get quick cash with bad credit!
How to get Quick Cash with Bad Credit: Choosing what to Pawn
Not sure what you can pawn to get quick cash? We present you with a list of ideas below that are known to get pawners the most amount of cash possible. These are usually no-fail items for pawning, unless you try to pawn an item that is broken, very damaged, or stolen.
Best Items to Pawn
- Gold—or other precious metals
- Diamonds—or other precious stones
- Designer clothing (e.g. shoes, handbags)
- Tools & power tools
- Guns & Ammunition
- Other weaponry (e.g. crossbow, high-end hunting knife)
- Electronics (e.g. TV’s, cell phones, tablets, laptops, video game consoles)
- Autographed objects
Can’t find any of these? Keep looking and think of what’s always in demand or maybe even considered a valuable antique. For instance, DVD’s and antique furniture.
How to Get Quick Cash with Bad Credit: The Pawning Process
- List your item online at PawnGuru (it’s free, quick & easy)
- Watch offers roll in from multiple local pawn shops
- Accept the highest bid
- Bring the item to the pawn shop in person
- Finalize the agreement with the pawnbroker—this includes the terms of the loan they’re offering
- You hand the item over in exchange for a cash loan at that value
- The pawnbroker gives you a receipt with all the details
- You return to the pawn shop with the receipt before the payback date
- Pay your dues and get your item back
Feel relieved? Now you can be on your way to cash in hand today regardless of your bad credit. It’s really that easy.