If you’ve found yourself in a pinch and you’re asking yourself “what can I pawn for 100 dollars,” fear not. There are plenty of items likely laying around your home that you can pawn for a Ben Franklin.
At PawnGuru, we have helped pawners all over the U.S. who seek a quick 100 dollars for covering their bills or an emergency that came up. And we will help you, too! Since we give pawners a free online space to put their items up for bid for their local pawn shops to see, we have seen a lot of offers exchanged.
We decided to put our data to use and create a list for you to answer your question, so you can get the full picture of what you can pawn for 100 dollars!
Explore the list below to find out what pawn shops will generally pay $100 for. Now, there are variables for each of the item types below. In the pawn shop world, brand name, age, condition and model can affect how much you can get for your item.
That being said, you might get a little more or less than 100 dollars for pawning an item in one of the categories below. But keep in mind these are indeed averages. You will likely be pleasantly surprised!
After browsing this list, scroll down to the bottom of this post to find out how to use PawnGuru to get cash offers from multiple pawn shops near you—all without leaving your home.
What Can I Pawn for 100 Dollars Cash-In-Hand Today?
You can pawn the following items for approximately 100 dollars cash today.
- Large Flat Screen TV
- Bose Speakers
- Mountain Bike
- Golf Clubs
- Digital Camera
- Xbox One
- Jewelry with Precious Metal or Stones (Watch, Ring, Earrings, Necklace, Bracelet)
- Tools (particularly power tools)
- Gym Equipment
- AC Unit
- Yeti Cooler
- Tattoo Equipment
- Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer
- Apple Watch
- Washer & Dryer
- Designer Handbag
What if the Pawn Shop Offers Me Less than $100?
If you don’t receive a full $100 offer for the single item you wish to pawn, rest assured that you can find something else to pawn with it to get 100 dollars or more. Let our list above help you brainstorm what else you can take to the pawn shop today!
How to Pawn Something for $100 Easily & for the Most Money
- List your item on PawnGuru —it’s free, fast and takes only a few minutes!
- View the multiple offers you’ll receive online from pawn shops near you
- Accept the highest offer —but at no obligation!
- Bring your item to the pawn shop
- Get cash in hand!
Now that we’ve answered your question, “what can I pawn for 100 dollars” you can feel confident you will get the money you need today. You’ll likely want to pawn more items after this experience, so feel free to read the related articles below that we put together for pawners like you.
- Best Things to Pawn for Quick Cash
- How to Pawn or Sell Power Tools for Cash
- How to Pawn or Sell Handbags for Quick Cash
- Pawn or Sell Your Musical Instrument Like a Boss
- The 2 Things Pawn Shops Want in Golf Clubs
- How to Pawn or Sell a PS4 to its True Worth
- How to Pawn or Sell a Refrigerator
- How to Pawn Jewelry