“What can I pawn for 20 dollars” is a common question, and we set out to answer it for you using data from real pawn shop offers given to pawners like you.
At PawnGuru, we have helped hundreds of thousands of people get top dollar for their items at pawn shops near them. How? We provide an online space for pawners to list their items for bid, and for their local pawn shops to bid on the items. This has eliminated countless hours of research and has resulted in the best offers for pawners like you.
We’ll go more into how to pawn or sell an item using PawnGuru. But first, we want to answer your initial question, “what can I pawn for 20 dollars?”
Read on to use our list of ideas to come up with something in your possession that you can pawn.
What Can I Pawn for 20 Dollars Cash Today?
You can pawn the following items for 20 dollars cash today. Keep in mind that the condition, age, brand and model affects a pawn shop’s offer price. This means you may get more or less than $20 for any of the following items.
- Brand Name Sunglasses (e.g. Ray-Ban)
- Vape Pen
- Pokemon Cards
- Portable DVD Player
- Graphing Calculator
- Bluetooth Headphones
- Air Jordans
- Digital Camcorder
- Old Designer Wallets
- Wireless Router
- Small TV
- Blue Ray Player
- Mini Refrigerator
- Brand Name Watches (e.g. Seiko, Guess, G-Shock, Casio)
- Bundle of Video Games
- Bundle of DVD’s
What if the Pawn Shop Offers Me Less than $20?
If the pawn shop doesn’t offer you $20 for the item you originally wanted to pawn, find another item from the list above to pawn it with! You’re likely to get $20 or more in that case.
You can also include accessories or add-ons that came with the item to make the total package appear greater in value. Find the boxes, manuals, certificates of authenticity and clean your item thoroughly so it appears in better condition!
How to Pawn Something for 20 Dollars Easily & for the Most Money
- Put your item up for bid on PawnGuru—fast, free and easy!
- View the multiple bids you receive online from pawn shops near you
- Accept the highest bid —there’s no obligation!
- Bring your item to the pawn shop
- Get $20 cash in hand!
Now that we’ve answered your question “what can I pawn for 20 dollars,” you have the knowledge necessary to get the 20 dollars in cash that you need today. From here on out, you’ll likely want to pawn more items. Feel free to use the following resources to help you with pawning other items!
- What Can I Pawn for 500 Dollars?
- What Can I Pawn for 100 Dollars?
- How to Pawn or Sell Power Tools for Cash
- Best Things to Pawn for Quick Cash
- How to Pawn or Sell Handbags for Quick Cash
- Pawn or Sell Your Musical Instrument Like a Boss
- How to Pawn or Sell a PS4 to its True Worth
- The 2 Things Pawn Shops Want in Golf Clubs
- How to Pawn or Sell a Refrigerator
- How to Pawn Jewelry