Wondering where you can sell your stuff online for free so that it’s sold locally to a professional?
It’s nice to be able to post an ad for your used items from the comfort of your home without dealing with strangers who undervalue your stuff.
If working around the personal schedules of random people from Craigslist and meeting them at your house or theirs seems too strange, we think so too. So what about other websites such as eBay or Amazon? Well, these sites will take a cut of your transaction. Meaning that when you use those sites, you’re really not selling your stuff online for free.
So what’s the alternative?
Below, we answer your question, “where can I sell my stuff online for free” so that you don’t need to worry about losing a chunk of your money to the website facilitating the sale of your used items.
Where Can I Sell My Stuff Online for Free Quickly for Cash?
To sell your stuff online for free quickly for cash without giving a percentage of your money away to a website, use PawnGuru.
Here’s how PawnGuru revolutionizes the way you sell your stuff online.
Pawn shops exist in the majority of towns—even small towns. These shops exist to buy your used items for cash, and they also allow people to “pawn” items (or temporarily hand them over) as collateral for a cash loan.
While pawn shops are already easy to work with, they won’t necessarily take every single type of item. This means that if you have something super obscure you want to sell, there is a chance they won’t take it.
At PawnGuru, we make it possible for you to find out online pretty quickly if a pawn shop will take your item or not. And we also facilitate online offers, so that pawn shops can send you instant offers through the internet before you head into their stores.
With PawnGuru, you won’t be dealing with a long drawn out process due to dealing with the public or being buried in a long list of Craigslist ads. Your ad is free and takes just minutes to post and is immediately visible to pawn shops in your local area, who will then send you cash offers for your item if they’re interested. They’ll also let you know if they are not interested so that you’re not left guessing.
How Do I Sell My Stuff Online for Free Today?
Now that you get the gist of how PawnGuru helps you to sell your stuff online for free, here are the exact steps you need to take to make it happen.
- Clean your item—make it look as unused as possible.
- Gather all original components (things like the manual / box / accessories) if applicable, and if you have them.
- Register for a free PawnGuru account.
- Create a listing on the site for your used item (part of the registration process).
- Receive quick bids from your local pawn shops.
- Accept (or don’t accept) the highest offer! It’s completely up to you.
- Walk into the pawn shop that gave the highest bid and exchange your item for cash.
Now that we answered your question, “where can I sell my stuff online for free” we suggest you read the following articles so that you can you can pawn or sell other used items in the future for top dollar. Enjoy!
- Best Things to Pawn (or Sell) for Quick Cash
- What Can I Pawn (or Sell) for 100 Dollars?
- How Much Pawn Shops Pay for Bikes
- How Much do Pawn Shops Pay for Electronics?