Wondering where to sell used PS3 consoles? We are here to share our knowledge with you about the best place to sell used PS3 consoles near you. This will enable you to sell your used PS3 for the most money possible and without any hassle.
At PawnGuru, we help hundreds of thousands of people find shops to sell used gaming equipment to. Now, it’s time for us to help you sell your PlayStation 3. We can even help you make this happen today.
Read on to learn where to sell used PS3 consoles quickly, easily and for the most money possible.
Where to Sell Used PS3 Consoles Quickly & Easily
The best place to sell used PS3 game consoles with as little effort and time investment on your part is at a pawn shop in your local area.
Since pawn shop staff (also referred to as pawnbrokers) are professionals with years of experience pricing used possessions, you know you’re dealing with someone who can give you a fair offer for your PS3 console. As opposed to dealing directly with individual buyers in your community on forum sites such as Craigslist, you are likely to get a better deal at a pawn shop.
Better yet, you’ll get same day cash-in-hand for your PlayStation 3. And you don’t need to do the whole “pawn loan” thing. You can sell your PS3 outright.
Given the fact that you most likely have more than one pawn shop in your local area, let’s talk about how to know where to sell your used PS3 for the most money possible.
Where to Sell Used PS3 Consoles for the Most Money Possible
It’s difficult to know where to sell used PS3 consoles in order to get the biggest payout. It’s also important to know that if there’s a wide array of pawn shops in your city, several of these are likely pawn shops that specialize in a certain category of items.
For instance, some pawn shops focus on jewelry, some focus on designer wear, and others focus on weapons and ammo. Lucky for you, it is common for pawn shops to take electronics— including game consoles.
To sell your used PS3 for the most money possible, we recommend using PawnGuru.
What is PawnGuru and How do I Sell My Used PS3?
At PawnGuru, we give you a platform to list your PS3 for sale in your local area just for pawn shops to bid on. You describe the PS3, take a photo of it and add your contact details to the listing. Next, PawnGuru sends that information directly to pawn shops in your local area.
Rest assured that your contact details are only made available to the pawn shop. Oh, and using PawnGuru is completely free of charge to you.
What happens next is individual pawn shops can indicate whether or not they are interested in your PS3 and how much they will offer you in cash. When you list your item on PawnGuru, offers can start rolling in pretty quickly, and sometimes almost immediately!
Using PawnGuru accomplishes two things, which save you time, money and research:
- You get to compare offers from pawn shops in your local area, where it’s convenient to you
- You get to see which pawn shops are actually interested in your PS3 through an online portal instead of driving around from shop to shop
Here’s how to sell your used PS3 through PawnGuru:
- Review our important tips for preparing your used PS3 for sale
- Take a photo of your console and its components in great lighting
- Start a new listing on PawnGuru—it’s free, quick and easy!
- Upload the photo, contact info and describe your PS3’s model, condition and hard drive capacity
- Watch offers roll in
- Accept the highest bid (no obligation!)
- Enter the pawn shop with the highest bid (take your PS3 with you!)
- Finalize the offer and walk out with cash in hand
Now that we answered your question on where to sell used PS3 consoles, you might be interested in selling other used items at a pawn shop. We put together the related resources below to help you on your journey. Enjoy!
- The Market for Used Game Consoles – Good or Bad to Sell?
- How Much Pawn Shops Pay for Wii or Wii U (2016)
- How Much Pawn Shops Pay for Xbox 360 & Xbox One
- Best Things to Pawn for Quick Cash